Rooting Sony Xperia EBefore proceeding any further you need to download the required stuff in order to be ready to Root Sony Xperia E (C1505) - New Firmware 11.3.A.2.23 or Old Firmware
Downloads & Requirements :
|(Make sure you download the complete .zip file as shown above)|
1. Installing ADB Drivers :
- On your Sony Xperia E go to Settings-> Developer options-> Check USB Debugging.
- Again go to Settings-> Security-> Check Unknown Sources.
- Now Turn off your Antivirus because it sometimes conflicts in between the process. You can activate it again after the rooting process is complete.
- Now connect your Xperia E to PC and open AdbDriverInstaller.
- Click on Install.
- This software automatically downloads all the drivers you need. Close the installer after the driver installation is done.
|ADB Driver Installer|
2. Rooting using Cydia Impactor :
- Open Impactor.zip and click on Impactor.exe
- You will see the a small window which is shown below and click Start to begin the rooting process.
- Now your phone is rooted (Max 30seconds).
- You need to manually download SuperSU from playstore after performing above steps.
- To check if your device is rooted successfully then download Root Checker.
You can get your doubts cleared in the comments section below.
I have also added few screenshots of SuperSU and Root Checker setup, this might help people who are rooting for the first time.